PTYT 043 LP
IN THE STUDIO
LTD LP only release
Recorded only days after their performance together in Berlin that resulted in the powerful and haunting live album “ Shall I download a black hole and offer it to you?”.
“In The Studio” is a more controlled, even tense, affair. Where the participants circle each of like gladiators at the Colosseum.
Deluxe artwork by Stephen O’Malley
No more need be said I think than is contained within the fabulous track titles as offered forth by the mysterious Mr H:
1. So many things I still have yet to say (6.32)
2. If I could incarnate this feeling would you consider it a creation (1.15)
3. Imperious doppelganger of tears, playing catch with objectivity that evades ultimate responsibility (7.11).
4. I wonder if we have become wiser than Gods by making worse what already is. (2.32)
5. This trembling, no longer seems to be the axis at the centre (4.59)
6. As far as the left goes, it is starting to look red.What about the right, I wonder what colour it will be? (4.59)
7. In the hollow created between the eyebrows, what offering would be most appropriate (7.03)
8. "Without doubt", an attestation written from that
time, will no longer have effect, because the wound has widened so much (4.20)
9. I have embedded it approximately 2 minutes and 7 seconds into the 4th song, in order to return here whenever I wish (8.56)
10. Perhaps there is no need to return (6.51)
11. Preparation is unnecessary from this point on…, leave me. (6.12)